SEO Consulting for Entrepreneurs: From Invisible to Page One Ranking
In the world of online search, there’s one golden rule: if Google doesn’t know who you are, no one does. It’s no surprise that everyone wants to be on the first page of Google. The real question is: how do you get there?
While there’s no ‘quick fix’ that can guarantee top search engine placement, using the right tools can make tangible results and ROI inevitable. And no tool in the digital media landscape is more powerful than the marketing discipline known as Search Engine Optimization.
- Improving Rankings
- Driving Traffic
- Increasing Online Presence
- Keywords: Using the right keywords means getting more search engine traffic. Google tracks the keywords used on your page, with title tags being seen as one of the most relevant signals. Google also considers the meta description tag when deciding if a page is worth a searcher’s time. In fact, even the H1 tags and text of your webpages will be taken into consideration.
- Links: Linking to sites that search engines already trust has the potential to improve your PageRank. Of course, too many outbound links (or irrelevant ones) can end up hurting your page’s search visibility. The number of links to your page from other websites is just as important.
- Duplicate Content: One of the cardinal sins of SEO, having duplicate content can have massive ramifications on your page ranking. Creating original copy for each individual page is a must if you expect to rank highly on Google’s search results.
- Image Optimization: Copy is important, but it’s also important that your images are optimized for the user experience. The proper use of captions and descriptions can help quite a bit here.
- Content Updates: There’s no getting around the fact that Google wants to provide their users with the most relevant content. If your site lacks a consistent upload schedule or the pages on your site aren’t edited with some frequency, your online presence can end up suffering.
Why Do I Need SEO?
Who is Eric?
Ten years ago Eric Sachs began his career in internet marketing, first in affiliate work and then as the Director of Marketing for a Southern California lead generation company. He always felt he was able to fill a missing piece in the digital marketing space, and in 2010 he created Sachs Marketing Group.
Eric's company has been recognized by Entrepreneur360 as one of the best Entrepreneurial Companies in America and was included on Inc5000 2016 list, as well as leading “best of SEO” lists from Top SEOs, Clutch, 10 Best SEO, and more.
Since then he has focused on being of service to business owners - helping to better position them in the eyes of their audiences. Eric is a self-taught, nationally recognized SEO expert who helps businesses revolutionize their online marketing efforts. He's available for training and consulting with marketing departments or businesses looking to increase their online reach and grow their brands with SEO.